Five Guiding Tenants
The Five Guiding Tenants of the WC Sports Booster Club
1. Promote participation in sport activities.
2. Promote the purchase of equipment and athletic facilities by the School Board. Help raise money to purchase such items that the School Board does not have funds to purchase.
3. Help renovate, maintain and provide facilities for athletic activities for West Carroll High School.
4. Faster, expand and perpetuate interest in all school sponsored sports activities and encourage the spirit of good sportsmanship and fellowship.
5. Create a bond between the school personnel, players and parents to improve and support the sports programs at West Carroll High School.