Food Service - Cafeteria Forms » Food Service - Cafeteria Forms

Food Service - Cafeteria Forms

Good News for Primary School students - Meals at No Cost

Attention: Parent/Guardian of West Carroll Primary School students

We are pleased to inform you that WEST CARROLL PRIMARY school will be continuing the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for School Year 2020-2021 

WEST CARROLL PRIMARY school (grades KG-5) is able to provide healthy breakfasts and lunches EACH day at NO CHARGE for ALL students enrolled at the West Carroll Primary School during the 2020-2021 School Year. 

**Please note that if your child chooses to bring a meal from home and would like milk they will need to pay $ .40 for that carton of milk. ** 

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at the West Carroll District Office located in Mt. Carroll.

Phone #: 815/734-3374 ext 5 or by emailing

Shelley Falls
Food Service Director 


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.