Good News for Primary and Middle School students - Meals at No Cost

Attention: Parent/Guardian of West Carroll Primary and Middle School students


We are pleased to inform you that WEST CARROLL PRIMARY and WEST CARROLL MIDDLE schools will be continuing the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for School Year 2018-2019. 


WEST CARROLL PRIMARY school (grades KG-4) and WEST CARROLL MIDDLE school (grades 5-8) are able to provide healthy breakfasts and lunches EACH day at NO CHARGE for ALL students enrolled in school during the 2018-2019 School Year. 


**Please note that if your child chooses to bring a meal from home and would like milk they will need to pay $ .30 for that carton of milk. ** 


If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at the West Carroll District Office located in Mt. Carroll.


Phone #: 815/734-3374 ext 5 or by emailing


Cindy Weems
Food Service Director 



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1.       Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2.       Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

3.       Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.